Life and health insurance solutions
Leaving money to loved ones in the event of death, or to yourself in the event of total and irreversible loss of autonomy are important decisions to protect your family and ensure that they can maintain the same standard of living.
Optimum Vie offers two solutions: term and life annuities.
Both of these solutions offer many different coverage options: protection of loved ones, anticipation of estate tax, funds in the event of incapacity...
- This life and health insurance policy in euros with regular or one-time payments allows clients to build up a life annuity that can be doubled or tripled up to the insured’s 75th birthday in the event of accidental death.
- An ideal solution to protect family, to transfer an estate and provide for estate taxes, and to take advantage of life and health insurance during retirement.
- The insured is not making contributions that they will never see again, and in some cases they may be able to stop the coverage and have access to funds in case of hardship or incapacity.
- Term life insurance that provides a lump sum payment in the event of death or total irreversible loss of autonomy during the premium payment period. The sum may be doubled or tripled in the event of accidental death prior to age 65.
- The solution to protect your family and loved ones in the event of premature death.